The release of generative artificial intelligence product ChatGPT last November has captured the world’s interest. With equal parts excitement, anxiety and apprehension, PR and marketing agencies are considering its impact on how they support their clients’ brands. From conversations with the leader of IPREX Global Communications, one of the world’s largest networks of PR and communications firms, to agency leaders in Singapore, Finland, U.K., Mexico, Chicago and Kansas City, our podcast series “AI and Your Brand” explores the positives, negatives and unknowns of AI. Hear each guest agree, in their own words, that AI is here to stay. Learn how they’re working to embrace it while also finding ways to ensure human insight and oversight in its application.
Please join us as we hear from:
- Alex Mayhew: A former PR agency president from Sydney, Australia, Alex leads IPREX Global Communications.
- Jonathan Saatchi: Jonathan leads MC2, an employee-owned agency based in Manchester, U.K. It focuses on high-growth clients, particularly in the technology and fintech space. Jonathan knows AI will be in-demand for all their clients.
- Kimberley Rudd: As president of Chicago-based Rudd Resources, a M/W/DBE agency, Kimberley stresses the need to “center equity” across all programs, especially when using AI.
- Horacio Loyo Gris: The founder of Mexico City-based Dextera shares how the agency’s international clients are using AI operationally and expanding it to communications programs.
- Anu Gupta: APRW is based in Singapore, a world-leading and technologically-advanced business center, and supports clients throughout Southeast Asia. Anu’s team is rapidly exploring AI’s use for a broad range of clients.
- Harri Kammonen: Harri leads Manifesto, Helsinki, Finland’s leading independent agency. While he has more questions than answers about AI today, Harri has no doubt it will be broadly applied in the near future.
- Lindsey DeWitte: Lindsey leads Kansas City-based Barkley PR. The full-service agency helps build and manage national, consumer brands and is developing its own stance around AI-driven resources.
We’ll share each episode on our website and through our social channels. You also can subscribe to receive updates to your inbox at vehrcommunications.com/brand-promise-podcast.