Are you looking for an inside perspective on the remarkable reawakening of the Bengals’ brand? Experts on the Bengals, business, branding and the Cincinnati community share their thoughts about this evolving and exciting story. Their insights about the reawakened Bengals’ brand have applications against all business and consumer brands. From conversations with 1987’s NFL Man of the Year to a 2022 NFL Fan of the Year nominee, listen and decide for yourself if you agree the Bengals are living up to their brand promise by creating expectations for its fans and delivering against them. Consider how it might apply to the brand that matters most to you.
Please join us as we hear from:
- Reggie Williams: This former Bengals linebacker of 14 years and 1987 NFL Man of the Year offers a player’s perspective on a remarkable football story several decades in the making.
- Phil Amrein: The Bengals nominee for “2022 NFL Fan of the Year” knows and lives what it means to be “die-hard” and just how much the Bengals influences its most passionate and loyal fans.
- Ed Burghard: This former P&G and State of Ohio branding expert shares an expert’s perspective on the various factors in play throughout the Bengals’ impressive brand evolution.
- Wayne Box Miller: The Bengals Radio Network Gameday host and lifelong Bengals fan offers an insider’s perspective of the remarkable growth and development of the Bengals brand.
- Paul Daugherty: This former Cincinnati Enquirer sports columnist takes a sometimes-challenging view of the team’s history and an acknowledgement of the importance of today’s success.
- Julie Calvert: Visit Cincy President & CEO acknowledges the immense value of the team’s success on the Greater Cincinnati economy and its national and global brand.
- Rick Pender: A local journalist and author of “The Cincinnati Bengals: An Illustrated Timeline,” confesses how a former Browns’ fan is now an avid Bengals supporter.
We’ll share each episode on our website and through our social channels. You also can subscribe to receive updates to your inbox at vehrcommunications.com/brand-promise-podcast.