Looking to add a little farmhouse or boho style to your tree this year? Wood bead wreaths take about five minutes to make and best of all, are really forgiving.
- 1 pack of wood beads, any size. Shown here are ¾”.
- Memory wire (I was out so experimented with picture hanging wire and thin gauge craft wire — both worked fine)
- Round-nose pliers
- Ribbon or twine
- Using round-nose pliers, make a loop on the end of the wire.
- Thread the beads until you create a perfectly sized wreath.
- Cut the wire, leaving at least a one-inch tail.
- Hook the tail through the loop and twist. Make a tight connection so the wire doesn’t show as the beads shift. This is the hardest part — it took a few attempts to get it right.
- Attach a ribbon or string, creating a loop for hanging.